HUGO & CLINICAL RESEARCH
Hugo's transformative approach to collecting, organizing and sharing data for clinical research helps increase efficiency and decrease the cost of acquiring research grade health data.
- Data flows directly to study database
- Data organized and shared using industry standard formats including CCD & CDISC
- Automated flow of data to study database or dashboard
- Real-time data capture
- Longitudinal clinical record
- Patient-generated and patient-reported data
AUTO-UPDATED CLINICAL DATA
Study participants link patient portals to their Hugo account. Opting to share data with a study initiates an automated, ongoing flow of data directly to the study database.
SECURE PATIENT-REPORTED DATA
Hugo provides a method of delivering customized surveys directly to users’ mobile devices and opens a new channel of communication between researcher and study participant.
Link fitness trackers and other devices to collect data on symptoms, function, sleep, appetite, activity, and more to supplement study participant’s longitudinal record