ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT MODEL
FOR BUNDLED PAYMENTS/CLINICAL CARE
Successful recovery from an acute illness or procedure requires coordinated effort between patients and their health care professionals, caregivers, and social support. An ideal health delivery system is proactive rather than reactive and optimizes information from and about each patient.
Hugo’s Alternative Payment Model Information System can be a critical component of a comprehensive bundle management program that promotes successful recovery, high-value care, and outstanding outcomes.
- Aggregate medical record information leading up to the procedure/event
- Detect health utilization/cost
- Collect patient-reported or sensor-measured health information related to daily symptoms, function, sleep, appetite, activity, and experience for patient
- Transmit near real-time data to providers
Easily link to patient portals across the country. New portals and data sources added everyday.
View of longitudinal record in a timeline view. Data from multiple sources aggregated, de-duplicated, and organized in an intuitive timeline format.
Users notified of opportunities to engage. According to their preferences, users may be informed of relevant research studies, patient communities, or other opportunities to share their data.
A new way to communicate.
Hugo provides a method of delivering customized surveys directly to users’ mobile devices and opens a new channel of communication between recovering patient and provider. The ability to collect valuable patient reported outcome measures can:
- optimize health by connecting individuals outside limited time spent in clinical venues
- Monitor daily symptoms, function, sleep, appetite, activity, and more
- recognize early signs of trouble pre-empting further health problems
- pinpoint issues that may negatively impact the person’s experience with health care